Thursday, May 30, 2013

Just getting started

Ok, so I was inspired today after a VMUG event to get blogging and share all of the things I am working on in hopes that it helps someone, but also as a place I can point to when I can't remember how I did something.

My focus will be primarily around server, network and storage virtualization.  I really enjoy automation through PowerCLI and using Powershell in general.  I have a heavy IT background since the early 90's, focusing primarily in the DOS and Windows at that time.  My interests have drifted from software to hardware, networking a little Database, but lately has been strongly into virtualization and Enterprise Architecture.

Looking to start technical posts as often as I can... probably weekly.

1 comment:

  1. Great! Looking forward to more technical help with virtualization.

    ReplyDelete